A little fun fact about me – my favorite food is oatmeal. I can eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It has to be done on the stove (ewww- leave the microwave alone, chile) I prefer the Quaker 1-minute or old fashion oats.
If you want to know how I make my favorite meal, Sweet Agave Nectar Oatmeal, then keep jump to the recipe below.
Why do I love oatmeal so much? Well, it’s one of those meals that make me feel warm and fuzzy. Oatmeal makes me think of home in all the most comforting ways possible. It keeps me full for hours and leaves me feeling extremely satisfied. I know when I eat oats in the morning, I’m going to have a good day.
- Oatmeal-Old Fashioned, 1/4 cup dry
- Nature’s Agave – Agave Nectar, 1 tbsp
- Almond Butter – Justin’s, 0.5 oz
- Blueberries, 0.5 cup
Boil your oats to your desired thickness. I like mine fluffy and I boil them till they change their shape. Add 1 spoonful of almond butter. Add your fruit! Squeeze some agave nectar over the top… Just a drizzle. Don’t go crazy! And you’re done!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Oatmeal
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 417
- Sugar: 28
- Sodium: 34
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 74
- Protein: 12
Keywords: oatmeal, quaker oats, agave nectar oatmeal, almond butter oatmeal
Latest posts by Coach FaithFitBeauty (see all)
- Nearer to God: A Devotional for the Brokenhearted - March 7, 2021
- Four Stretching Mistakes You Might Be Making in Your Workout Routine - July 23, 2019
- Sweet Agave Nectar Oatmeal - July 22, 2019